Good news of the AP Govt Job Seekers. Andhra Pradesh, Grama Sachivalayam has released the recruitment notification for more than 16000 posts of Panchayat Secretary, Village Revenue Officer, ANM/ Multi Purpose Health Asst, Animal Husbandry Assistant, Village Fisheries Assistant, Village Horticulture Assistant, Village Sericulture Assistant, Village Agriculture Assistant, Village Surveyor, Engineering Assistant (Grade-II), Welfare and Education Assistant, Grama Mahila Samrakshana Karyadarshi, Ward Sachivalayam, Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary, Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II), Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary, Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) and Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II).
This is the very big scale of the Govt. Jobs. Those who are a job seeker in Andra Pradesh then this is the best opportunity for you. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Must read eligibility before applying for this Job.
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 – 16207 Posts
|Organization Name||AP Grama|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Job Location||Andra Pradesh|
|Fees Payment Last Date||31-01-2020|
|Written Exam Date||Soon|
|Fees Payment Last Date||31-01-2020|
- Panchayat Secretary – Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by
the University Grants Commission.
- Village Revenue Officer(VRO)(Grade-II) – SSC
- ANMs (Grade-III) – SSC or Inter and MPHA
- Animal Husbandary Assistant – Intermediate (Vocational) with MPVA, Animal Husbandary Polytechnic Course
- Village Fisheries Assistant – Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma or Intermediate or B.F.Sc/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)
- Village Horticulture Assistant – B.Sc/ Diploma (Horticulture)
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) – Diploma or B.Sc or B.Tech (Agriculture)
- Village Sericulture Assistant – Inter (Vocational)/ B.Sc/ M.Sc (Sericulture)
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant – Graduation
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) – B.E/B.Tech or Diploma
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant – B.Com or B.Sc or B.E/B.Tech or Diploma (Electrical/ Electronics/ Computers/ IT, Instrumentation), BCA or MCA
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III) – Draftsman (Civil)/ Intermediate (Vocational) or Diploma (Civil Engg)/ BE/ B.Tech (Civil), Surveyor Certificate
- Welfare and Education Assistant – Degree
- Ward Administrative Secretary -Any degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under aCentral Act, State Act or a provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or by a recognized State Board of Technical Education and training
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) – Polytechnic Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering and above
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) -A Graduate in Sciences or Environmental Sciences and above namely, Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science (Hons) [B.Sc/B.Sc (Hons), Master of Science (M.Sc), in the disciplines of Sanitation Sciences,
Biotechnology, Micro-biology, Environmental Science, Botony, Zoology, Bio-sciences
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary -A Graduate in computer science
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) – Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering/L.A.A or B.Arch/B. Plng and above
- Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) – A Graduate in Arts and humanities
Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- Written Test
- Skil Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020
- Visit AP Village Secretariat Jobs, candidates log in to the official site @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- AP State government Home page will open.
- Find the AP Village Secretariat Notification Link on the home page.
- Next click on that link that is mentioned in the home page.
- A page will open related to the AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2020.
- Read all full notification and check your eligibility criteria.
- Fill all the required details in the application form and then check the spelling mistake.
- The fill the fess of the applicant form.
- After this print out the hard copy of the notification.
All the information about the AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 is shared throughout this post. Remember the total details we included here are just for reference. Before applying do not forget to check the Official site.