HSSC Recruitment 2020: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has re-opened the online application for various posts. Interested Candidates must read full notification of the advertisment and then apply. HSSC required some extra documents during apply, So Must carry all required papers for applying.
HSSC Recruitment 2020
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Fees Payment Last Date||17-02-2020|
|Written Exam Date||Soon|
Category – 1,2,4,5,6,8,10 to 14, 17 & 19
- General (Male/Female) – Rs 150/-
- General (Female of Haryana) – Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) – Rs. 35/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) – Rs. 18/-
Category – 3,7,9,15,16,18 & 20
- General (Male/Female) – Rs 100/-
- General (Female of Haryana) – Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) – Rs. 25/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) – Rs. 13/-
- Assistant Manager (Estate): 08
- Assistant Accountant: 07
- Assistant Programmer: 01
- Tubewell Operator: 20
- Pipe Fitter: 01
- Legal Assistant: 09
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): 06
- Assistant Manager (Utility): 03
- Assistant Manager (IA): 36
- Tracer: 02
- Assistant: 28
- Senior Account Clerk: 23
- Draftsman Planning: 01
- Accounts Clerk: 22
- Sub Divisional Clerk: 49
- Chargeman Mechanical: 38
- Blacksmith: 02
- Supervisor: 18
- Welder: 05
- Turner: 07
- Mason: 19
- Artificer: 10
- Fitter: 11
- Earth Work Mistry: 06
- Electrician: 28
- Plumber: 02
- Operator: 284
- Assistant Revenue clerk: 50
- Zilledar: 23
- Draftsman(Civil): 19
- Junior Draftsman (Architect Wing): 02
- Tracer: 01
- Assistant Draughtsman: 14
- Operator – Matriculation with I.T.I Certificate in Mechanical Trade with Experience
- Assistant Manager (Estate): Graduate degree in any discipline and Law Graduate (LLB) degree with atleast 02 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Assistant Accountant: B.Com. Passed with minimum 05 years of experience in handling of Accounts in Public Limited Company/Industrial Undertaking/Bank. OR M.Com with minimum 02 years of working experience in same fields.
- Assistant Programmer: Graduate Degree with one year Diploma in Computer Application from any recognized University/Institute.
- Tubewell Operator: 10th Passed with one year ITI certificate/Diploma from Polytechnic in Electrical/Mechanical trade with atleast 4 years relevant experience.
- Pipe Fitter: 10th Passed with ITI certificate in fitter/Plumber Trade.
- Legal Assistant: Graduate/LL.B. degree with having at least 02 years of experience in Govt./Commercial organizations/Financial Institution/Banks in drafting of deeds/agreements/terms/conditions/examinations of legal documents and pursuing of legal cases.
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 03 years experience OR B.E. in Electrical/AMIE (Electrical).
- Assistant Manager (Utility): Three years Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with minimum 03 years post qualification experience.
- Assistant Manager (IA): Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized institute with minimum 02 years experience in the same fields.
- Tracer: 10th Passed with 02 years ITI Certificate/Diploma in Draftsmanship with at least 04 years experience.
- Assistant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 05 years of working experience in a Corporate Fields / Environment.
- Senior Account Clerk: B.Com/M.Com. with minimum 02 years relevant experience in handling of Accounts in a Public Limited Company or Industrial Undertaking/Bank in the Accounts Stream.
- Draftsman planning: Two years certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil) OR 03 years Diploma in Architecture.
- Accounts Clerk: B.Com. Passed from any recognized University.
- Sub Divisional Clerk: B.A. Passed from any recognized University.
- Chargeman Mechanical: 10th Passed with I.T.I. Certificate in Moulder/Turner/Fitter Trade along with five years experience in relevant field.
- Blacksmith: 10th Passed with I.T.I. Certificate in Blacksmith Trade along with five years experience in relevant field.
- Supervisor: 10th Passed with 03 years diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience in relevant field.
- Welder: 10th Passed with ITI Certificate in Welder Trade along with two years experience in respective field.
- Assistant Draughtsman -Diploma in Architectural Assistantship
- Tracer – Matric with Hindi & Two years professional experience in Tracing work
- Junior Draftsman – Diploma in Architectural Assistantship with two years experience after qualifying.
- Draftsman(civil).- Matric/10+2 from any recognized Institution or its equivalent. 2. Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher. 3. Diploma in Draftsman civil from any recognized institution
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply HSSC Recruitment 2020
- First Visit on the HSSC Offical Website.
- Then read the full advertisement of this requirement.
- After this collect your all required documents(Aadhar Card, Marksheet, Signature, Photo).
- Then fills the all required details of the form and then pay the required fees.
- Then print out the hard copy of the form and keep it in a safe place for further use.
All the information about the HSSC Recruitment 2020 is shared throughout this post. Remember the total details we included here are just for reference. Before applying do not forget to check the Official site.