Indian Coast guard announces his new vacancy for the yantrik post. This is the good opportunity for those have a mechanical and electrical diploma. There are many diploma students in India which are seeking government job in his field. For those, this is one of the good opportunity. The competition in this job is in medium level. Interested candidates can apply by 22 March 2020. Those who are Intrested in the defence jobs, you must apply for this vacancy. Thi is good chance for the job seeker of the All India.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Fees Payment Last Date||23-03-2020|
|Written Exam Date||Soon|
Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering with 60% Marks.
- Yantrik Technical (Mechanical) – 19 Posts
- Yantrik Technical (Mechanical) – 3 Posts
- Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication) – 15 Posts
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020
- First visit on the official website of the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020 that mentioned below.
- After this click on the apply now and click on the I agree terms and conditions option.
- Then fill the all required details of the form.
- Then upload the all required documents of the form and click on the submit button.
- After this pay the required fees of the form.
- And then print out or Save hard copy of the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020 Form for the further use.
All the information about the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020 is shared throughout this post. Remember the total details we included here are just for reference. Before applying do not forget to check the Official site.