SSC releases his official admit card of skill test, DV Exam Admit Card. This vacancy notification come in 2018 and his admit card comes in 2019.
SSC Stenographer Skill Test, DV Exam Admit Card
|Total Vacancies||Not Defined|
|Closing Date||edit |
|Application Mode||edit |
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Job Location||Selected By Applicant|
|Official Site|| https://ssc.nic.in/ |
Important Dates Of Exam
|Starting Date||November 2019|
|Last Date||December 2019|
|Admit Card||2 November 2019|
Exam Related Information
| Exam Location ||Selected By Applicant|
| Exam Conducted By ||SSC|
| Exam Mode ||Practical|
| Result Announced ||January 2020|
- Candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English/Hindi with the speed of:
- 80 word per minute for the post of Stenographer Grade “D”.
- 100 word per minute for the post of Stenographer Grade “C”
- The matter will have to be transcribed on the computer only.
- 12 the Pass From Any Recognised Board Of India.
- 80 w.p.m. – 100 w.p.m. In Shorthand
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
How To Download Admit Card
- Click On the Below Link
- Then LOGIN with Id and password.
- After this go on the admit card section.
- Then click on the download admit card option.
- Your admit card starts downloading.
Important Links Of Admit Card
All the information about the SSC Stenographer Skill Test, DV Exam Admit Card is shared throughout this post. Remember the total details we included here are just for reference. Before applying do not forget to check the Official site.